Business and Administration graduate, with 9 years’ experience within large multinational companies. Expertise and experience in: lead, develop and implementation of compliance programs, policy and procedure controls, enterprise risk management and finance supervision. Advanced English and Portuguese, intermediate German and Spanish as mother tongue. Highly skilled in leadership, team work and change management.
The world’s largest retail company, present in 27 countries and operational across the retail, financial services and real estate industries.
Wamart.com.br Sao Paulo – Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer
Responsible for leading the team accountable for the design, development and implementation of the Ethics & Compliance program and for promoting and enhancing the company’s culture of ethics and compliance.
Walmart Stores Inc. Bentonville, USA Director Anti-Corruption – Compliance
Walmart Chile S.A. Santiago – Chile, Deputy Ethics and Compliance Officer – Compliance and Ethics Head of Crime Prevention in accordance with Chile’s local law 20,393
Siemens S.A. Santiago, Chile, German multinational engineering company present in 140 countries. Regional Compliance Officer – Compliance
• Certified in Compliance and Ethics Professional-International (CCEP-I) from the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics.
• Founding member of Grupo de Compliance (Compliance Group) together with Generación Empresarial (Business Generation).
• Founding member of Seminarios de Compliance Internacional (International Compliance Seminars).
• Speaker at compliance conferences.
• “Leader of the Future” prize awarded by Diario Estrategia newspaper, 2007.
• “Academic Excellence” prize, Universidad Mayor (Summa Cum Laude), 2006.
• Member of Universidad Mayor Dean’s Roll of Honor, 2001 – 2006.