Bachelor in Information Systems
End: Dec 2006
MBA IT Business Strategic Management – Complete
Getúlio Vargas Foundation
MBA International/Ohio Accreditation
Getúlio Vargas Foundation
- Acting in an environment composed of several Latin American countries, being directly responsible for all Operational Security in the following countries: Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay.
- Extensive knowledge in the implementation and management of Business Continuity Management (BCM) for large organizations, being responsible for the multi-regional BCM program and focal point for global initiatives in the area.
- Direct and indirect management of people in a virtual environment (remote management) in different countries in North and Latin America.
- Direct support to the leadership team in Corporate Governance through:
Creation of regional strategic plans and also in the evaluation of the performance of these plans in order to propose improvements whenever necessary.
- Financial management through the elaboration of budget plans and control of cost centers besides the evaluation of medium and long term investments within the Security department.
- Handling with legal requirements related to security such as: ISO, Data Privacy Act, information security, business continuity management and SOX whatever it is applicable.
- Control and support to internal and external Audits.
- Supplier management (contract management, invoicing, performance management, etc).
- Direct participation in the sales area in the development and evaluation of new solutions in questions related to information security, business continuity and corporate security to ensure that commercial interests (both the company and the customers).
- Direct support in the corporate Crisis Management Process that includes: training of the Crisis Committee (composed of senior management) to the management of the crisis already installed, supportive document preparation and handling real crisis.
- Elaboration of internal communication plan with the purpose of expanding the culture of Business Continuity and Security within the company.
- Participation in international projects to develop the internal methodology for the implementation of BCM based on international standards of the area.
- Extensive knowledge of standards such as: ISO 22301, BS 25999-1; BS 25999-2: 2007; ISO 27001; NFPA1600, ISO 2000, ITIL and CTPAT;
Development of Operational Risk Analysis and Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
- Process analysis to suggest improvements based on Security Standards and process efficiency (Knowledge in Business Process Management – BPM).
- Management of internal systems deployment based on the PMBOK.
- Participation in international project to implement ISO 27001 standard and execution of internal audits whatever it is necessary.
- Company: Ericsson Telecommunications S/A (From 2004 to today)
- Function: Head of BCM Center of Excellence Americas (from 2016 to today)
- Function: Business Continuity & Security Manager (from 2013 to 2016)
- Function: Business Continuity & Security Specialist (from 2011 to 2012)
Fluent Spanish and English (Speak, write and read)
Certifications and Associations
- MBCI by Business Continuity Institute (BCI).
- CBCP by Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII)
- Lead Auditor 22301 (Business Continuity Management)
- Lead Auditor ISO 27001 (Information Security)
CISSP Preparation Course
Complete Leadership Core Curriculum (Leadership of Teams and Projects)
Corporate Crisis Management